[HBF] Fwd: international homebrewing competition Budapest, 15.03.2013

Hubert HANGHOFER hubert at netbeer.org
Mo Okt 8 08:51:50 CEST 2012

Zur Info,

Die Einladung beschränkt sich aus meiner Sicht nicht nur auf Österreich.
Bitte ggf. mit Peter Kontakt aufnehmen.

allzeit gut Sud!
Hubert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	homebrewing competition Budapest
Datum: 	Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20:50:18 +0200
Von: 	Izsó Péter <visztani at gmail.com>
An: 	spamfilter at netbeer.org

Dear Hubert,

I'm a member of the First Hungarian Homebrewers Association and we are
organizing the Second Hungarian Homebrewing Competition which became
international.

We would be very happy if Austrian homebrewers took part in the competition.

The competition will be hold in Budapest on 15th of March 2013.

Could you please help me to find a contact person who can help me with this?

Please let me know if you are interested in this topic personally. In
this case I will send you the details regarding the competition.

Thank you and best regards,

Peter Izso