[HBF] Kein Fussball

Dan Listermann dan at listermann.com
Mit Sep 19 10:02:14 CEST 2001

Entschuldigen Sie mir meine Hochschule Deutsch bitte.

Wir machen "Phil's Relieph Bung" fur 5 L Dosen.  Es wirde das "Fussball Problem" halten.

We make "Phil's Relieph Bung" for 5 L mini kegs.  It eliminates the bulging problem frequently seen with these neat little kegs.  The kegs will bulge at 4 atmospheres.  Phil's Relieph Bung will vent excess CO2 at 2 atmospheres.

 Dan Listermann

Check out our new E-tail site at http://www.listermann.com

Take a look at the anti-telemarketer forum.  It is my new hobby!