[HBF] Ruerhwerksmotor

Wes Smith wessmith at ozemail.com.au
Mi Okt 29 10:37:29 CET 2008

Hi Tobias,

Apologies for the English. You should not exceed 30 u/min as you will
put too much stress on the mechanical parts. I would also suggest a
speed controller to allow a much lower speed after mashin. Definitely
use a geared reduction box - for a 1400 u/min motor a 50:1 ratio should
be good' Try for a 3 phase motor running off a VFD (Variable Frequency
Drive) with single phase input.

Cheers,

Wes